Designation: Principal Scientist
Phone No: 2565180
Phone Ext. No: 6670
Supramolecular Chemistry, Crystal Engineering, Metal Organic Framework, Anion Recognition
X-ray Crystallography, Supramolecular Chemistry, Crystal Engineering, Metal Organic Framework
1. Spontaneous Resolution to Absolute Chiral Induction: Pseudo-Kagome Type Homochiral Zn(II)/ Co(II) Coordination Polymers with Achiral Precursors
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eingathodi Suresh ; J. AM. CHEM. SOC., 2013, 135, 15690–15693.
2. Formation of an Infinite 2D-Layered Water of (H2O)45 Cluster in aCryptand-Water Supramolecular Complex: A Template Effect
P. S. Lakshminarayanan, Eringathodi Suresh, and Pradyut Ghosh; J. AM. CHEM. SOC. 2005, 127, 13132-13133.
3. A Hybrid Water–Chloride Structure with DiscreteUndecameric Water Moieties Self-Assembled in a
Heptaprotonated Octaamino Cryptand.
P. S. Lakshminarayanan, Eringathodi Suresh, and Pradyut Ghosh; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2006, 45, 3807 –3811
4.A Novel Reaction of the "Huisgen Zwitterion" with Chalcones andDienones: An Efficient Strategy for the Synthesis of Pyrazoline and Pyrazolopyridazine Derivatives
Vijay Nair, Smitha C. Mathew, Akkattu T. Biju, and Eringathodi Suresh; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 2070 –2073.
5. N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Catalyzed Reaction of Chalcones and Enals via Homoenolate: an Efficient Synthesis of 1,3,4-Trisubstituted Cyclopentenes.
Vijay Nair, Sreekumar Vellalath, Manojkumar Poonoth, and Eringathodi Suresh; J. AM. CHEM. SOC. 128, 2006, 8736-37.
6.Palladium Catalyzed Tandem Ring Opening-Ring Closing Reaction of Diazabicyclic Alkenes: A Facile One Pot Strategy for Cyclopentannulation of Heterocycles.
Jubi John, Indu U., Eringathodi Suresh, and K. V. Radhakrishnan; J. AM. CHEM. SOC. 2009, 131, 5042–5043.
7. Nucleobases in Molecular Recognition: Molecular Adducts of Adenine and Cytosine with COOH
Sathyanarayana Reddy Perumalla, E. Suresh, and Venkateswara Rao Pedireddi; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. , 2005, 44, 7752 –7757.
8. Structural diversity in two dimensional chiral coordination polymers involving 4,4'-bipyridine and L -cysteate as bridging ligands with Zn and Cd metal centres: Synthesis, characterization and X-ray crystallographic studies
Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, P.S. Subramanian*, Eringathodi Suresh*; Inorg. Chim. Acta., 2010, 365 (1), 363-370
9.Structural Investigation of Metal-Organic Cu(II) CoordinationFrameworks Constructed from N-donor and a, g-Dicarboxylate Ligands by One Pot Synthesis: Zigzag Strands, Layered Networks and Its Interaction with Lattice Water Molecules.
Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil , P. S. Subramanian* , Suresh Eringathodi*; J Chem Crystallogr. , 2010 , 40, 1087–1093
10.Synthesis, characterization and X-ray crystallographic investigation of 2-D hybrid hydrogen bonded and rectangular grid networks in Cu(II) and Co(II) metal complexes.
Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, Kamal Kumar Bisht, P.S. Subramanian, Eringathodi Suresh*; Polyhedron, 2010, 29, 1801–1809.
11. Synthesis, Magnetic Properties, and Structural Investigation of Mixed-Ligand Cu(II) Helical Coordination Polymers with an Amino Acid Backbone and N-Donor Propping: 1-D Helical,
2-D Hexagonal Net (hcb), and 3-D ins Topologies
Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, Kamal Kumar Bisht, Nuria Aliaga-Alcalde, Eringathodi Suresh*; Cryst. Growth Des. , 2011, 11, 1631–1641.
12. Hydrogen bonded binary molecular adducts derived from exobidentate N-donor ligand with dicarboxylic acids: Acid…imidazole hydrogen-bonding interactions in neutral and
Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, Subin Damodaran, Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eringathodi Suresh* ; J. Mol. Struct., 2011, 985, 361–370.
13. Structure modulation, argentophilic interactions and photoluminescence properties of silver(I) coordination polymers with isomeric N-donor ligands"
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, Eingathodi Suresh *; RSC Adv., 2012, 2, 8421–8428.
14. Spontaneous Resolution of a Mixed-Ligand Nickel(II) Coordination Polymer with Achiral Precursors
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eingathodi Suresh* ; Inorg. Chem. , 2012, 51, 9577–9579.
15. Hydrogen-Bonded One- and Two-Dimensional Hybrid Water-Chloride Motifs
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, Eringathodi Suresh* ; Cryst. Growth Des., 2012, 12, 556–561.
16. Exploring supramolecular interactions between inorganic tetrachlorometallate and organic pyridi-nium dication: Synthesis, characterization and structural investigations
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Amal Cherian Kathalikkattil, Eringathodi Suresh* ; J. Mol. Struct., 2012, 1013, 102–110.
17. Co(II)/Zn(II) Coordination Polymers with Angular Dicarboxylate and Flexible N-Donor Struts: Structural and Photoluminescence Studies
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eingathodi Suresh *; Cryst. Growth Des., 2013, 13, 664–670.
18. Spontaneous Resolution to Absolute Chiral Induction: Pseudo-Kagome Type Homochiral Zn(II)/ Co(II) Coordination Polymers with Achiral Precursors
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eingathodi Suresh* ; J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 2013, 135, 15690–15693.
19. Structural and functional studies on ternary coordination polymers from 5-bromo-iso phthalate and imidazole based flexible linker
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Yadagiri Rachuri, Bhavesh Parmar, Eingathodi Suresh*; RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 7352–7360.
20. Mixed Ligand Coordination Polymers with Flexible Bis-imidazole Linker and Angular Sulfonyl- dibenzoate: Crystal Structure, Photoluminescence and Photocatalytic Activity
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Yadagiri Rachuri, Bhavesh Parmar, Eingathodi Suresh*; J. Solid State Chem., 2014, 213, 43–51.
21. Design, synthesis and structural analysis of binary cocrystals derived from API 1,4-bis(4-pyridyl)-2,3-diaza-1,3-butadiene and camphoric acid
Kamal Kumar Bisht, Priyank Patel, Yadagiri Rachuri, Eingathodi Suresh*; Acta Cryst.B , 2014, B70, 63–71 (Invited article : Special issue on Crystal Engineering)
22. Two Dimensional Coordination Polymers Comprising Mixed Tripodal Ligands for Selective Colori-metric Detection of Water and Iodine Capture
Yadagiri Rachuri, Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eringathodi Suresh*; Cryst. Growth Des., 2014, 14, 3300−3308.
23. Syntheses, characterization and crystal structures of potassium and barium complexes of a Schiff base ligand with different anions.
Bhavesh Parmar, Kamal Kumar Bisht, Pratush Maiti, Parimal Paul, and Eringathodi Suresh∗; J. Chem. Sci. , 2014, 126), 1373–1384 (Invited article : special issue on chemical crystallography)
24. Luminescent MOFs comprising mixed tritopic linkers and Cd(II)/Zn(II) nodes for selective detec-tion of organic nitro compounds and iodine capture; Yadagiri Rachuri, Kamal Kumar Bisht, Eringathodi Suresh* J. Solid State Chem. 2015, 223, 23–31 (Themed issue: metal organic framework).
25. Rapid Mechanochemical Synthesis of Isostructural Polycatenated Coordination Polymers [M(BrIP)(BIX)] (M= Co(II), Zn(II))
Kamal Kumar Bisht*, Jayesh Chaudhary, Eingathodi Suresh* ; Polyhedron, 2015, 87, 71–78.
26. Structural Studies and Detection of Nitro Aromatics by Luminescent 2D Coordination Polymers with Angular Dicarboxylate Ligand
YadagiriRachuri, BhaveshParmar, Kamal Kumar Bisht and Eringathodi Suresh*; Inorg. Chem. Front., 2015, 2, 228-236 (Invited article: themed issue on Crystal engineering for molecular materials)